Monday, June 1, 2009

Couples helping out each other


In talking to a couple of my past brides recently it has come to my attention that you all may be able to network and help each other out. I know some of my brides have services or sell products that you might find interesting, and I would like to get you connected with each other. So over the next few weeks and months I will be posting blogs about the services or items some of you all have to offer and their contact information so you can get with them if you need their help. If you would like to be included please let me know. You can email me Becky@stressfreeevents.net and I will add you to the list. If its not a service or item you need then just skip the post or come back to it if you find someone else who needs it. I have some great brides and I would not feature them on here if I did not think you would get quality service and products from them.

Becky

No comments: