Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Rose Ann and David May 24th

This was a beautiful couple with a great family and a beautiful wedding. Rose Ann had a wonderful vision for her day and worked hard to get it all together. She had some DIY items, and it all looked wonderful. I enjoyed this wedding so much. Physically I am not happy with the blister on my heel that I got. Never wearing the low sock again with the shoes. Lets look at the vendors and how it all pulled together.

Venue: The Allen House


Photographer: Ron Parks


DJ: Greenbelt DJ


Flowers: Exquisite floral and some DIY


Caterer: Sheila F.


Bar Tenders: Hill Country Events


Harpist: Kristin Smith


Cakes and Pies: Family Members


Rentals: American Party Rentals


If you have any questions on how these vendors worked out or any other aspect of the wedding please let me know. I will be glad to share. I am sorry I did not take any photos myself, but as soon as Ron has a few ready I will get them. Off to see if there are any bridals at least to give you a sneak peak of this beautiful bride and what turned out to be a beautiful wedding.

No comments: