Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Michelle and John March 28th 2009






This was such an awesome couple. John was at every planning meeting. He was very involved in the whole process and you could see how much they loved each other. They were so cute. I can't wait to get professional photos to share. Nery took some photos at the reception site for me, but I don't have anything with Michelle and John. I know I will get those soon. Again these are from my simple camera I can't wait for the professionals. I will link those soon. If you have questions about any of the vendors please let me know and I will be glad to share, they all did a fab. job.
In the mean time hope you enjoy these photos. The wedding was at Central Christian Church in San Antonio and the reception followed at the Pearl Stables. It was a fabulous event, and beautiful location.




My staff for this event were Nery Lauderdale and Della Uhr. Thank you so much ladies for all your hard work.

No comments: