Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Vendor Spotlight




I would like to take a minute to introduce you to a vendor I have had some great experience with. Dawn with The Cake Pan has opened her cake business this past year. She does cakes for all occasions. She has done a wedding cake, and a reception cake for me. She has also done some cakes for dedication cakes that I was privileged enough to eat. Her work is always so well done, and her prices are great. She is very creative. If you have an idea or theme she can work with you on it. Her prices are very reasonable. Check her out. And look for more vendor spotlights coming soon.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These pics are actually from my wedding. Not only were both of the cakes delicious (we got soo many compliments) but they looked awesome, to boot. I completely recommend Dawn. She was so great to work with, and as a bride on a budget, her prices couldn't be beat.