Monday, March 16, 2009

Bought some Stuff

I went to Hobby Lobby to get items for the kids birthday party this weekend and well I can't leave with out venturing over to the bridal aisle. Well it was 50% off Bridal Event. I can't resist a good sale. I got another arch. Don't need two but the one i had didn't have the screws so I got another. I will be selling the other for cheap soon as I get it out of storage. I got a swag that is greenery and white orchids and smaller flowers great for the arch. Another veil not sure why but again why not. I also bought 14 yards or tulle to go with the arch in white. A couple of bright pink bows and pink matching pink tulle, thin. Add all that to 3 sets (2 in each set) of taper candle holders I got the other day at Walgreen's. My collection to offer you all is really growing. I hope to help you cut some of your costs. Oh and I have two sets of candle holders that are really cool its about two feet long seven candle holders (votive) bottom is black iron the holders are frosted white or frosted red its two full sets. oh and they go up in an arch. this is defiantly a table top decoration. I am always on the look out for things that might help you out. I will be taking photos soon I promise.

No comments: