Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Hit and Miss

I wanted to apologize to all for being so hit or miss on the blog and emails this last week. Also I wanted to say it may be this way through the weekend. We are planning on getting in to our new place by the end of this weekend. I wanted to be moved and settled by the time of our next wedding next weekend so I can concentrate on it.
Also we wanted to be in place by Christmas and have our first Christmas in the new house.
I am so excited that I have found so much of my wedding items that I forgot I had. I really can't want for everyone to be able to use them.
I am in the process of returning calls and such. Be patient with me and know that after this my life will be back to normal.
Oh and I spent all morning yesterday morning filming how to videos as a wedding expert for expertvillage.com I am thrilled to be asked to do this and I think it went really well. We shot over 30 segments. It will be awhile before they are edited and up online. I was thrilled to work with the local film group Make Productions. They were so easy to work with.
Well have a great week and I will try to be back to wedding blogging very soon.

No comments: