Monday, November 10, 2008

Winter Wedding Specials


November/December and January/February are usually a little slow in the world of weddings. I usually take that time to meet new vendors and get a head start on planning future weddings. Well this year on top of that I would like to actually work some weddings :-)

So I am offering some specials. Please pass this on to anyone you know getting married this winter.


If the weddings take place this month or the next three months they can get in on these discounts.


20% off day of coordination package (referral discount)

One free planning session (brainstorming question/answer pick my brain for one hour)

One free vendor referral (will help you find one of your final vendors. Will give you three referrals for people in your budget and available).

Use of any decoration items I have in stock.

One free delivery or rental return.


For those getting married later in the year I want to offer the following for early booking


20% off day of coordination package (referral discount)

One Free vendor referral as defined above

Use of decoration items I have in stock.


Happy Planning

Becky

No comments: