Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving


While I have a feeling I will get online tomorrow my goal is to not work too much. So I wanted to take a few moments and wish you all a happy and blessed Thanksgiving. Take some time to tell those in your life that you are thankful for them. List the things you are thankful for and just enjoy the day of rest and food and any traditions you have with your family.


I am thankful for my wonderful supportive husband
I am thankful for my sweet and healthy children
I am thankful for all my wonderful friends
I am thankful for family and friends that have decided to invest their time and energy into my business.
I am thankful for all my couples for letting me be a part of their special day.
Happy Thanksgiving.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A very happy thanksgiving to you as well! I am thankful for you!!
xoxo