Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Hobby Lobby Bridal Event


I went by there yesterday and its official. All wedding stuff is on sale for 50% off. The only exception is custom made decorations and rentals. This is including print your own invitations, veils, headpieces, guest books, pens, ring pillows, flower girl baskets, card boxes, favor boxes, ribbon by the roll, precut tulle and tulle bags. It is all there. I will tell you this bridal sale does not usually come up as often as the sale on frames and candles and such. If you need anything like the above please go this week and get yourself the discount. I picked up a wedding arch while I was there. Its one of the lightweight ones, but they look great once covered in tulle and lights and flowers for the right events. If you are wanting an arch let me know. I won't be charging my clients for the use of it. Just like I don't charge for any of the decoration items I have. They are always yours to use. So go have a great time shopping. If you are out of town and no hobby lobby near you but need something email me and I can see if I can work something out to pick things up for you and hold them until we see each other again. Remember this is ONLY UNTIL SATURDAY four shopping days left.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome! I stopped in yesterday and picked up a silk peony (50% off!) in an attempt to DIY a hair flower. I'll let you know how it goes. Also, Michaels is running their 50% off 1 item coupon this week! Let me know if you need it and I'll forward the email.

Have a great week!