Monday, November 3, 2008

Rumors

I wanted to go online and publicly say that I am not the red headed wedding coordinator that was doing keg stands at a destination wedding recently. I have had a couple of people ask if it was me. I guess this coordinator has short red hair and wears black framed glasses. I don't know who it was that did this but I assure my brides it was not me, or my assistants. None of us drink. I do not know who this person is, and I hope that she chooses better behavior at her next events, but you will be able to expect only professional behavior from us. It is your day, not mine. It is not about me having a blast at your expense. I want your guest and you to have the best day ever. I am sorry to hear anyone acted like this and hope that she has learned her lesson and that none of her brides in the future have anything to worry about.

1 comment:

Stacy Cross said...

That's right, Becky! Do your keg stands on your own time! :) Just kidding - of COURSE that wasn't you!