Sunday, September 14, 2008

Who is "Stress Free Events"


Stress Free events is an event planning company that is the dream of Becky Sosa. Okay yes that is me, so I won't be talking in the third person from here on out. I love planning events, birthday parties, showers, holiday parties, anything. I have to admit though that weddings were and are still my passion. I love weddings. It's the ultimate party. I started this company in the hopes of earning a little extra money while doing something that I really enjoyed doing, and something I could be proud of doing. While every wedding is different and unique they are all very special to me, and they all have the same ending. A happily married couple. In the next few weeks I want to highlight the people that make up this company. I don't do this on my own. I have a great group that work with me. I want to give each one of them a highlight and hope to let you know a little more about the people coming to help make your day a little more stress free.
(photo by Jennifer Nichols)

No comments: