Sunday, September 14, 2008

Amy and Cory July 12th 2008


This was another fun wedding. I have to appologize for how long its taking me to Blog this wedding. I should have done is sooner and while it was all fresh. I can say for sure that we had a blast at this black and white affair at Mercury Hall.


The reception was held at Mercury Hall following the church ceremony in South Austin.

They had a friend of theirs that was a karaoke DJ that keep the music spinning throughout the whole evening. He did an outstanding job.


Matt Montovlo was our photographer and he was great. He really captured the fun and outgoing couple.


Carino's catered and I have to say I was very happy with them. The food was great and they really worked with the couple making sure they had plenty of food for all the guest.


I can't say enough good things about the people at mercury Hall they were great and it was a joy working with them. I can't waif for my next wedding there.


Amy and Cory thanks for letting us be a part of your wedding.

No comments: