Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Deena and Eric


Deena and Eric were such a great couple to work with. And their wedding was just stunning. That is my word of the day with this wedding. First off they choose a venue that I have been drooling over for years and could not wait to do a wedding there, so I was thrilled with the back yard of all back yards in Austin. Then Deena and I when talking came up with a color that was bright and bold just like she was. Top that off with some other awesome vendors. Oh and then Deena was a striking old Hollywood starlet in her dress, and Eric was handsome and striking in his own way. It was a smaller wedding but they had a blast and I have to say their friends and family know how to have a good time. If more of them lived closer I think I would want to hang out with them. See Below for some of the Amazing Cast of Vendors.






Cater: Pink Avocado
Sweets: Sweet Tempered (who I sadly say are not taking new customers but they did wonderfully).
And I want to thank Nery Lauderdale for all her hard work.

No comments: