Friday, August 28, 2009

Casey and DJ

Casey and DJ were a cute and fun couple. He is active Navy and Casey will be joining him out East where he is stationed. Aren't they beautiful?
The Kiss Ahh.

The Rings. The wedding colors were yellow and pool blue. The cakes were great. They were done by Jason someone the family has gotten to know well. Interested in contacting him let me know I have his email. The grooms cake did have the Navy insignia on the top. Very Well Done
There were so may great people that made this wedding happen.
The Ceremony was at First United Methodist Church Round Rock
The Reception was the Wingate Hotel/Conference Center Round Rock
Cake by Jason
DJ: D and M Sound they did a great job. Great selection of music.
Caterer: Debbie Cole Catering
Decorations: Put together by Jimmie. I have her contact information if anyone is interested.
Rentals: A to Z rentals and Hill Country Event Planning.
Photos: Jess Watson Photography. You can see more of her work here
I have contact information for all of these vendors if you are interested. I have to say I really enjoyed working with everyone of these vendors. The family made the centerpieces themselves. Lots of DIY touches. Beautiful Wedding. I will post more photos as I get them.






No comments: