Wednesday, November 21, 2007

It's Turkey time!!!


Happy Thanksgiving!

We would like to wish you a very happy and wonderful Thanksgiving from those of us at StressFree Events. To you and yours.

I won't be cooking at my house, but will be helping cook at my mothers house. It will be a big group of us but it's been bigger. At this time it will be My mom, and dad, my little brother, my little sister, my grandmother and grandfather, my husband and myself and our two children. Only ones missing this year are my other brother his wife and their baby as they are in Mexico visiting with her family. It will be a day of food, family and fun.

I am hoping we get the cards out and play for a little bit.

Again have a wonderful holiday.
Becky and the rest of the Stress Free Events team.

No comments: