Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Stuff for rent

Rose Ann has a lot of things she bought for her wedding that she is willing to rent out to others at a very reduced cost. She will even work out delivery and pick up of items. She said she would even help set some of it up if needed. Just let her know. If you are interested or know someone who might be interested have them contact me.
· 40 beautiful green table runners
· 10 - 60inch round linen table cloths
· 215 antique linen napkins
· 10 beautiful tall white lumineer lanterns I used as centerpieces
· 12 black lanterns and hooks for lining sidewalks or anywhere.
· A ton of vases- many that match (I have 20 of one particular vase and 25 of another)- used for the extra flowers around the Allan House
· Glass votive holders- at least 50
· And beautiful crystal taper candle holders- at least 45
· I also have my beautiful rod iron arbor- that they can put flowers on if they would like
If you want to see photos let me know and I can try to find the photos in the ones I have from her wedding or you can meet up with her and she can show you everything she has. This is one of those ways you can save some money on your wedding.

No comments: